2. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our services on the website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the service descriptions, colors or other content available on the website is error-free.
3. Intellectual Property
All content available on our website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips are the property of StreetLightUSA, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered marks of StreetLightUSA and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Except as set forth in the limited license in Section 4 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the content, the trademarks, nor any other portion of the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Limited License
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal or educational use of the website.
The limited license set forth in this Section 4 does not include the right to:
- modify or download our website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
- make any use of the website or its content other than personal or educational use;
- create any derivative work based upon either the website or its content;
- collect account information for the benefit of another party;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the trademarks without our express written consent; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website for personal or educational, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website
- may link to, but not replicate, our content;
- may not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages;
- may not portray us or our services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
- may not use any Trademark without express written permission;
We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to our website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorized use by you of the website terminates the limited license set forth in this Section 4 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
5. Logo Usage
These guidelines identify conditions under which the StreetLightUSA logo can be used by external parties.
The StreetLightUSA logo MUST be used according to these guidelines to identify StreetLightUSA and its services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
- Permission must be granted by StreetLightUSA before logo is used in any way.
- The StreetLightUSA logo may be used in advertising, and marketing collateral, or a website to promote events benefitting StreetLightUSA after the promotional materials have been approved.
- Use only approved StreetLightUSA logo artwork. No alterations in any way may be made to the logo.
- The logo must be accompanied by the registered trademark symbol (®).
The symbol may not be separated from the logotype.
- A one-color logo is only acceptable in a total white version, or a total black version.
- Do not use the StreetLightUSA logo in products, product packaging or other business services for which a formal license is required.
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-StreetLightUSA materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage StreetLightUSA, its residents, or its services.
- Neither the logo nor the StreetLightUSA name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-StreetLightUSA materials should not mimic any StreetLightUSA advertising, materials, or website design.
- The logo must never be used to represent the word “StreetLightUSA” in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
How to properly stage the logo:
- To properly stage the logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained at one inch in either direction.
- When used with a group of other logos, the StreetLightUSA logo must be large enough to read the tag line.
- The width of the logo must always be 3” wide on letterhead and documents.
- The turquoise color on the logo must be PMS 319, RGB 48/206/216, CMYK 63/0/20/0.
StreetLightUSA reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in StreetLightUSA’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair StreetLightUSA rights in the logo. StreetLightUSA further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law
6. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from our website. Links appearing on our website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from our website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
We welcome inquiries or feedback. Any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, or other information you provide us will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By transmitting or posting any submission, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any submission in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works.
If you make a submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your submission. You further represent and warrant that such submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any submission.
8. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
Our website is presented “as is.” we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, unless such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that we will not be responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the website; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website; (e) computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; or (f) events beyond our reasonable control.
Further, to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute regarding our website, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Arizona. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in Arizona, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted in accordance with the laws of Arizona.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on our website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to our website. Your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of our website.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email at info@StreetLightUSA, or mail at PO Box 6178, Peoria, Arizona, 85385.