StreetLightUSA “Boots on the Ground” Internship Program
Unpaid Internship Program
The StreetLightUSA internship program is an unpaid internship offering undergraduate and graduate students a chance to witness and participate in the nation’s leading model of specialized care and healing of child sex trafficking victims age 11-17. This program is both professionally and academically beneficial, providing participants with hands-on experience in a trauma-based care setting.
It is an intense educational and experiential learning experience, which provides professional experience and personal growth and development.
Your time is valued here! We want to help you develop your professional skills while putting your passion to work. If the requirements below match your current situation, we would like you to please apply.
- All internships are unpaid positions.
- Positions that require contact with the residents must be female, or a combined male/female team.
- You must be 25 years of age to work directly with the girls, or 20 years to work in other areas.
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education.
- An internship lasts between eight and 16 weeks depending your college/university requirements and is available throughout the year.
- Interns are expected to work 40 hours per week.
Intern Positions Available
- Nonprofit Administration
- Social Media
- Activities Coordinator
- Corporate Relations
- Executive Assistant
- Sex Trafficking Ministry Launch
- Other May Be Created Based on Intern Expertise
Apply by filling out the form below and submitting your three minute introduction video, resume, three references, and your universities requirements (e.g. contract, MOA, etc.)