You Give Hope
You Give Hope is our new campaign to raise funds to support and supplement the programs and services we provide to girls ages 11-17 who have been victims of, or at risk for child sex trafficking and sexual trauma.
Your donations have helped make us the national leader in creating specialized programming for child victims. You help provide hope, healing, and recovery delivered by dedicated, compassionate care staff in a warm, caring environment.
New programs that were implemented in 2015 include:
- A monthly milestone luncheon
- Music classes
- Drama workshops
- Exploring World Religions class
- Believing in Grace empowerment and spirituality program
- Queen for a Day pampering event
- Summer camps in Northern Arizona
- Free Arts summer camps in multicultural arts, theater, and hip hop.
We are so grateful to you for helping to support this mission of love.